- Powerful and Secure
- 100 GB Storage
- Unmetered Bandwith
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 Virtual Processor
- Windows or Linux OS
- Unlimited Websites
- 1 Dedicated IP
- Quick Custom Setup
- Dedicated Resources
Sign Up →
Works like you have your own private machine!
Our Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) gives our customers the power and flexibility to run their web applications. With IaaS, customers have complete control over the operating system and applications while we maintain the network infrastructure. Virtual server builds are flexible and quick to deploy. We offer three different plans for you to choose from: Starter, Standard, and Ultimate. If you are looking for a setup for your small business or you're looking for your large corporation - We help you find the right Cloud Server setup for your needs. No matter how big or how small, Portal Web Hosting is here to help find the right setup for you. Whether it is a customized or base setup - you tell us and we build it.
- Fully Redundant Network
- Multiple OS Support
- Regular Backups
- 24/7 Ticket Support
- VMware Vsphere 5
- High Performance Netapp Storage
- Windows Server 2008R2 and Linux CentOS
- Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, phpBB, SMF, MyBB, and more…
- Support for PHP, .NET, IIS, Apache
- MS SQL Server
- Easy database management
- Quick restores
- Free Basic Spam Filtering
- Outbound filtering
- Free with Hosting plan
- Webmail, POP or IMAP
- Fully redundant servers
- Industry Standard Hardware
- Lightning Fast Network
- High Performance Storage
- How do I know that Cloud Server is right for me?
- Our cloud servers use only the best hardware and software to provide a fully redundant and reliable platform for your website or other critical business applications. The Cloud servers are very scalable and support most all popular Operating Systems including Linux and Windows. Couple this with our top notch support team and we provide a product that can’t be beat.
Please contact us by phone at 888-814-1199, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or on Live Chat and we will find the perfect cloud server that fits your needs.
- Are there any setup fees or hidden cost involved?
- There are no hidden costs with any of our plans, what you see at checkout is what you will pay. Due to the care and time needed to ensure that your cloud server is to your expectations there is a small $49.95 one-time setup fee for this service.
- How long does it take to activate a Cloud Server?
- Simply sign up for a cloud server plan on our website, complete the checkout process, and setup time will depend on the complexity of the server request. Most servers can be ready within a few hours while others may take longer.
- I already have a website. Can I easily transfer it to you?
- PWH can easily transfer your site over to our resilient hosting infrastructure. You will need a copy of the website files and database from your current host, then you can upload the site quickly and easily to your new PWH webspace. As always, our knowledgeable staff is eager to assist in any way we can.
- Can this hosting plan handle an Ecommerce store?
- A Cloud Server is ideal for an ecommerce store. The customer has control of what applications are installed and can get very granular with the level of security. PWH also provides all the resources to host your store here including SSL’s.
- How does Cloud Server Differ from other Web Hosting plans?
- Traditional web hosting plans share resources with other sites hosted on the same powerful server. Cloud servers provide an isolated environment with dedicated resources, and are powered by VMware vSphere Virtualization Technology. You should choose a cloud server if your website has a high amount of traffic, the website or application needs custom software or security, or to have more control over the environment that your site is hosted on.
- Is it easy to set up Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, or other CMS sites?
- Our hosting plans come with one click installs of 100’s of the most popular CMS applications at no extra cost.
- I have more questions. Who do I ask?
For more support send us an email at our Contact Page, or call 1-888-814-1199, or check out our Support Center to open a ticket or search our knowledgebase.
*Rate available with annual billing only, monthly options available